- Paragliding (3 hours) –Get a birds eye view of the valley by taking a tandem parapent flight. You will fly in tandem with a qualified parapent pilot and witness some of the most spectacular scenery in the Alps.All instructors are French Government qualified, speak English / French and have a minimum of seven years flying experience in the Chamonix valley. Price: Plan Praz 100 €, Plan de l’Aiguille 110 €, Grands Montets 180 €, Aiguille du Midi 240 €
- Hot Air Ballooning (4 hours) – Drift silently up and over some of the most spectacular alpine scenery on the planet. Follow in the steps of Jules Vern as the wind carries you effortlessly away over the mountains of France, Italy and Switzerland. The activity does run all year round (weather conditions dependent) and starts in Praz sur Arly down the Chamonix Valley. The meeting point is early in the morning (between 7.30am – 9.30am depending on the season) from Praz sur Arly (near Megève) and the flight time is around 1.5hours Price: €290 per person with Champagne on landing.
- Helicopter Mont Blanc (3 hours) – There truly is no better way to see the glacier up close, marvel at the mountains, reach 3000m, admire the Drus and return to the valley floor – all within half an hour. Hover above the peaks, scale the glaciers, soar above the valley. Price: Drus 10 mins 80 € per person, Grandes Jorasses 15 mins 105 € per person , Mont Blanc 20 mins 160 € per person, Mont Blanc + 30 mins 215 € per person.
- White Water Rafting/Kayakking (3 hours) – Starting from the nearby Valley in Passy, 1h15 mins navigation on a Class II river. This river is gentle and suitable for younger children. From your easy to learn, maneuverable raft, you will enjoy the views of the Mont Blanc chain, rapids and whirl pools on the Arve (Class II) river. 1hr15min of navigation with or without a partner. Prices: €35 per person
- ATV Mountain Biking (full day) –Discover some of the best bike trails in the Valley on this cross country experience. Cycle through forests and by rivers, getting into the heart of nature.Downhill biking takes you on the ski runs, the mountain looks so different in the summer. Head down different levels of runs on your downhill bike and have the ride of your life! Price: From EUR 70 per person for private guide
- Glacial Hike Mer de Glace (full day) – Channel your inner Arctic explorer and explore one of the most phenomenal sights on earth – the ridges and crevasses of a glacier. Mer de Glace is a fantastic introduction to glacial hiking. Armed with crampons, harnesses and ice picks, our qualified guides will help you traverse this spectacular sea of ice. Prices: From €99 per person
- Horse Riding ( 4-6 hours) – Qualified instructors are there to teach (adults and children) introductory lessons but also show jumping or dressage and nature walks. We cam arrange Trekking on horseback (half-day, full day)
- Skydiving (4 hours) – For the ultimate adrenaline thrill, launch yourself from a helicopter 5000m above the Chamonix Valley. Your adventure will start with a 15 minute flight around the majestic peaks of Les Drus, the Aiguille du Midi and over the Mer de Glace. When the conditions are just right you’ll be given the signal to jump and then, strapped to a skydive pilot, you’ll feel the wind rushing past your ears as you launch yourself into the sky. Experience 3500m of freefall as you plummet past some of the highest peaks in Europe before deploying your parachute to drift back down over the glaciers to earth.
Prices : 450€ – 1 person, 430€ – 2/3 people, 420€ – 4/5 people, 400€ – 6 people. Price includes helicopter flight, skydive and a video of your experience.
Back to Main Page