- Geneva (6 hours) – 55minutes drive from Chalet l’Unisson, visit Geneva’ for its famous lakefront fountain, the Flower Clock in the English Garden, St Peter’s Cathedral, Reformation Wall, Place Neuve and the birthplace of the UN. The old town provides a good half day walk soaking up the culture. The Patek Philippe museum is also not to be missed.
- Annecy (6 hours) – As Europe’s cleanest lake, Lake Annecy is a popular summer destination for families, couples and singles alike. Dubbed the “Venice of the Alps,” the winding cobblestone streets lined by pastel houses and bright flower boxes will make you fall in love with this small French town. This picturesque town is only an hour’s drive from the Chalet
- Milan (8+ hours) – A 3 hour drive through the Mont Blanc Tunnel will bring you to the Fashion capital of Milan. With the Duomo Cathedral a world famous monument and various trendy designer shops. Perfect for a shopping trip. Football fans can also experience the Milan San Siro Stadium on match days.
- Serravalle Designer Outlet – 2.5 hours drive away, Serravalle is the largest Designer Outlet in Europe, combining a relaxing atmosphere to shop with over 300 of your favorite designer brands. In a picturesque setting, you will find Dolce&Gabbana, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo and many more at 30-70% less all year round.
- Geneva Aubonne Outlet Shopping Mall – Discover some of the best bargains at the Nike Factory Store, Desigual, The Kooples, Brooks Brothers, Emporio Armani, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Puma, Lacoste, Zadig & Voltaire. up to 70% off. A Perfect stop off on the day of departure from Geneva Airport.
- Gruyeres Cheese and Chocolate Factory – 2hours drive from the Chalet, Crossing the French Border will take us to the land of Chocolate, Switzerland. Spend a day at the world renowned Maison Caillier Chocolate Factory. Making (and sampling) Chocolate bars and truffles on one of their masterclasses. Gruyeres cheeses are also famous in the region, and around the world so make sure you leave some space for a fondue at the end of the day.
Back to Main Page